My dog is being fed a hypoallergenic diet, which treats are possible?

Your dog is on a hypoallergenic diet because of food hypersensitivity. This means your dog is reacting well to the protein or carbohydrate source it is currently eating. When giving your dog something extra, you will risk giving something which can trigger a hypersensitivity reaction.

Every extra ingredient can cause a hypersensitivity reaction. TROVET has developed multiple treats which are correlated with the different hypoallergenic diets.

Always consult your veterinarian before feeding treats. Please see the TROVET Treats Indicator for more specifications of the treats.